Saturday, July 19, 2008

LCDR Espiritu

YEA-UH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our dear Uncle Dan just informed us that someone in this family has some special news...

CONGRATULATIONS to my AMAZING PARTNER on making 0-4...Lieutenant Commander for you civilians...a PROMOTION for you non-military exposed civilians!!!

YEA-UH, Hunny!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Since my buffer half is out to sea right now, let me know if you want his sub email to send your congrats!

Way to go, Bear!!! I knew you'd make it!!!

Congratulations to our brother from another mother Alvin Martino who also screened for 0-4!!!!!!
OOPS...Congrats to Jonathan Kim, James Mahoney, Corey Poorman, & Ben Cote too...our other brothers from other mothers!!!

1 comment:

Mike and Pam Lee said...

Aidan was so funny yesterday. We were watching the videos on youtube and whenever Jaron would put his face at the camera lense Aidan would say, "Ahh! He's going to eat me!" "I want Kaia!" It cracked me up. Can't wait till we see you again.