Tuesday, April 7, 2009

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!

Po-po & kiddies about to eat homemade coconut birthday cake.

So, I lied. Well, not really...but I did...unintentionally since I abhor lying (as well as liars). Is that a strong word? I guess everyone lies, but I think everyone who knows me...really knows me, knows I'm very honest...sometimes TOO HONEST...;o)


Anyhoo...what was my lie? That I didn't take pics from our last weekend in DC (in reference to my previous post). I did. I was so sick that I didn't even remember until I pulled out my camera and lo & behold...PHOTOS!!!! Shoot...I even forgot that we went to DC to walk around before gorging ourselves at Texas de Brazil.

Kim was SOOOOOOOOOOO sick (this cold was really, really brutal and only the Lee Sisters got it). Poor thing missed an entire week of work and is still not 100%. I'm still not 100%...so I can't imagine how long it'll take for her to get over this completely!! She was still trying to be superwoman during this time...and not resting enough!!! My sister is probably my favorite person to nag....because she's so darn hard-headed. ;o) Good thing that gene skipped over me...tee hee hee. LOVE YOU, SISTEE!

Anyhoooo...we're heading up to DC this weekend to celebrate J-Ron's birthday early. His actual birthday is a wee bit close to Kim's due date/Talia's birth date. So, no biggie...two celebrations means more cake! ;o)

Kiddies, Talia (in utero), & A-yi...pre-plague.

Kiddies & their real parents & sibling-to-be...Uncle J, A-yi, & Talia.

Kim & J let us borrow their kids...how generous. ;o)

Sean might have made a "big" joke...I can't remember...but I'm sure Talia is giving her cute uncle a big kick right now for saying whatever he did!

No comments: