Friday, January 29, 2010

Mohawka


Hi Mohawka,

We love the nickname that Dey-dey gave you.  She's such a silly big sister/cousin, isn't she?  We'll see you very soon to celebrated your dad's 30th birthday.  Until then, take care of your parents and grandmother!  Can't wait to play with you...most likely in the snow!

Love,
Dey-dey, Guo-guo, Yi-jeung, & I-ma

P.S.
Do you like this pic of you inspecting Yi-jeung's haircut?  Is it SAT?  I hope it passed your inspection.


P.P.S.
Baby Girl...we're so sorry we didn't come up.  This snow storm's got us worried that our drive home isn't going to be a safe one.  Save up your energy for next weekend though...we're gonna party until our hair stands on end....wait a minute...

LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Melis said...

Oh I can't even get over how adorable she is. I want to eat her up! Tan, she's making MY ovaries hurt and I HAVE babies! Gah! I love her.

Ellyn said...

Can I gobble her up with rice?

Tanya said...

OMG...she's so ridiculous. I love that little girl.

M & E...all of your little girls are super yummy. Seriously. I need to dope up on Tylenol before a visit with y'all...or else these ovaries are going to be the end of me.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

haha...totally cute! and love your sense of humor in your posts!

Blessings & Aloha!