Wednesday, January 14, 2009

CONGRATULATIONS

Sooooooooooo, I haven't posted about something BIG in my life...in early September I found out that I am expecting my 3rd child...except she's gestating in my sister. ;o) Yes, yes, yes...Kaia and Jaron will have they're very own little sister (errrrr...cousin) courtesy of my sister and brother. Wow...are you confused? Well, let's clear up the incestuous-sounding relationship first...I call J, my brother-in-law, my brother because he's not an in-law, he's family. So, my sister and brother found out at the end of summer '08 that they will be parents!!!! Little Talia's expected due date is early-mid May!!!! It'll be a nice belated birthday present for Jaron. Tee hee hee. So, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Pregnancy and another baby without the pain and added weight....har har har. I would say something typically Tanya, but this is our family blog. Hahahahaha. Anyhoo...we here in the Lee-Espiritu household refer to Talia (chosen in honor of K&J's big sisters me & Liane) as "Our Baby"...but now (since we have found out her sex) also as Mei-Mei (middle name Mei in honor of her grandmothers Maybelle & Ming), Kaila (Jaron has a fascination with this name), and Moy-moy (little sister in Toishan). Sean keeps calling her "Our Baby" and I call her a multitude of names besides "All Mine"....hehehehe.

Talia will be joining another beautiful little girl born in 2009...in fact on my birthday!!! Ella Joonhee was born to Ellyn & Rey!!! Ellyn has taken some gorgeous photos (Ellyn is a really gifted photographer, but journalist by trade) of her beautiful daughter! Congrats Ellyn & Rey!!! Ellyn actually witnessed the beginning of the Lee-Espiritu relationship...incl. when a certain brave Espiritu Mid decided to plant one on the Lee Terp in the Mid Store parking lot in front of her/their friends! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Congratulations to my two little sisters!!!!!

2 comments:

gl said...

awesome! congrats to all.

Ellyn said...

Awww love that we're bringing these lovely girls into the world! Girl power! xo