Thursday, January 22, 2009

Stranger Danger?

Apparently not. I was finishing up downstairs while Jaron ran ahead upstairs to get ready for his afternoon nap. When I headed up to start the process, I snuck up the stairs quietly with the intent to surprise him...because I'm a nice mom like that. Tee hee hee. Anyhoo...I could barely hear him and headed into his room, where, beyond the boxes, I heard *tap, tap, tap* and a tiny voice yell "You're doing a great job!" Yup...my son was knocking on his window, trying to get the roofers' attention next door, and praising their efforts. It was so cute but I also had to let him know that they're strangers and remind him that he's not supposed to be just chatting it up with anyone...like his mom. HAHAHAHAHA.

Poor baby is still getting over his cold. Hopefully, he'll be good to go by the time we get up to DC this weekend!! His appetite disappeared momentarily for a day...but returned. Kaia's doing better too...it never really progressed beyond a stuffy nose and mild coughing.

Here's the cute little bugger sleeping in my bed:


1 comment:

LY said...

I'm so kidnapping him this weekend.