Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Viral

We happen to be currently blessed with one of the best viruses known to mankind...a STOMACH VIRUS!! Hahahahaha...ok, obviously sarcasm, but this bad boy has managed to take out our whole family AND, not to mention, almost the entire wardroom (the officers) on Sean's boat!!! Even the CO (commanding officer...aka #1) had to go home early. It's that bad.

This bad boy has hit hard and fast. We took Kaia to school yesterday. I felt a little weird all morning. Then I get a call from Kaia's school saying she threw up twice and at least made it 1/2-way through her 100th Day (of school). As we're leaving to get her, I vomit twice. We come home, Kaia's in real bad shape. Jaron's fine and messing around before I put him to bed. Then the kids are sleeping and I'm downstairs. Kaia joins me later, followed by Jaron a while after that. Then Jaron pukes (he's the type of kid that gives no forewarning that he's about to blow...he just does it).

Sean got home and took care of us. He was starting to feel it a little but not too bad. Today he's achy, has the chills, and his stomach hurts, but hasn't come home yet...which he totally should since this thing comes so fast AND he has to stand duty tomorrow. Ughhhhhh.

Anyhoo...the kids are doing much better today. I am don't have the chills anymore nor am I'm throwing up...but still feeling it a little. I'm just happy the kids are feeling so much better! I hated seeing them so miserable yesterday.

Ahhhhhhhh...how's this post for TMI? ;o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww..I'm sorry you guys all got sick! How aweful. Well, summer come quick, because I think we've all had enough of these winter viruses. Get better you guys!

-Pam-